Empowered individuals empower communities. Our programs are designed to provide the foundation necessary for each community member to succeed.
- We offer classes on numerous topics, including:
- English as a Second Language (ESL) and literacy
- Computer skills (Email, Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.)
- We also offer a number of other services, including:
- A food pantry
- Shelter locations for domestic violence victims and referrals to other organizations
- Application assistance (housing, public assistance, food stamps, immigration, etc.)
- Assistance and workshops for parents of children with special needs
- Employment assistance via resume building, mock interviews, and referrals
In addition to our other programs, we also offer community members access to a case manager. These case managers will work to each family and individual to ensure they are attending the meetings and appointments they need to, as well as receiving the proper assistance from the best sources.